Merchandiser (Sign on Bonus!)
$16 - $20 depends on experience
A full benefits package is provided, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and a wireless discount.
July 15th 2022
Oversee the overall appearance of store locations including cleanliness, signage, building maintenance, and correct merchandise displays/setups. Maintain the company's corporate image and identity.
Sign on bonus up to $1000!
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing collateral.
- Manage POP (Point of Purchase) systems, duratrands (back lit posters), and auditing functions of store locations.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and visual appeal of store locations.
- Change or rotate window displays, interior display areas, or signage to reflect changes in inventory or promotion.
- Construct or assemble displays or display components from fabric, glass, paper, or plastic, using hand tools or woodworking power tools, according to specifications.
- Deliver or route materials to departments.
- Pack, seal, label, and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping.
- Confer or correspond with appropriate person(s) to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications.
- Ensure proper stock levels in stores
- Understand warranty/returns policy per vendor
- Date and rotate product
- Clean and maintain the inventory closet
- Conduct physical inventory of the inventory closet
- Rotate product to ensure satisfactory inventory levels
- Help with RA process
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Attention to Detail: Taking responsibility for a thorough and detailed method of working.
- Customer Focus: Knowing the (internal and external) customer business needs and acting accordingly; anticipating customer needs, and giving high priority to customer satisfaction and customer service.
- Functional Expertise and Usage: Acquiring and applying functional knowledge in an area of specialty that is not technical (for example, Sales, Finance, and Human Resources management).
- Planning and Organizing: Setting priorities and defining actions, time, and resources needed to achieve predefined goals.
- Problem Solving: Having the ability to identify problems and issues of varying complexities and to find effective solutions with few guidelines.
- Written Communication: Expressing ideas and opinions clearly in properly structured, well-organized, and grammatically correct reports or documents; utilizing language and terminology.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job is in a store/retail environment
Must be able to sit for long periods of time
Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Must be able to use a ladder
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
50% (In company vehicle)
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED
Preferred Education and Experience
- Previous merchandising experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
[Insert AAP/EEO statement here, if applicable.]
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.