Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work with the Digital Marketing Team Lead, channel owners and developers, and other teams and positions within the organization to create, implement, connect, and maintain new or existing multi-channel Digital Marketing initiatives.
- Maintain understanding and working knowledge of the data and platform integrations across digital channels
- Assist SEO Specialist with listing management, store hour updates, and suggestion monitoring for 800+ locations
- Assist Digital Developer with promotional changes to the website and other standard WordPress development updates
- Ownership of the day-to-day, hands-on execution of all things emails & SMS (pulling audiences, segmenting, inputting copy and creative assets, updating code, testing and sending proofs and final automation or scheduling)
- Monitor email/SMS health metrics, deliverability, sender score, and IP address statuses within the Everest platform to ensure high deliverability of emails to the customer, maintain a high sender score and prevent suspension or blacklisting
- Monitor database hygiene for 6M+ contacts and scrub regularly using integrated validation tools
- Continuously conduct A/B and multivariate tests, and analyze results to garner insights and provide recommendations to optimize future email/SMS campaigns and journeys
- Maintain a current understanding of email/SMS marketing best practices and apply them to the execution of email/SMS campaigns
- Work with reporting analyst and PowerBI team to track standard email and SMS marketing KPI’s and help to recommend updates, changes, or additions to continually exceed set goals.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Attention to Detail: Taking responsibility for a thorough and detailed method of working.
- Teamwork: Working as a productive member of a cohesive group toward a common goal, and contributing to team development and effective team dynamics.
- Usage of Technical Expertise: Acquiring and applying technical and functional knowledge in one's own technological area of specialty.
- Accountability: Accepting responsibility that results in anticipation/prevention of problem areas from actions, and problem solving inside and outside the department/organization.
- Initiative: Spotting opportunities within a circle of influence; anticipating threats and acting on them; self-starting rather than waiting passively until the situation demands action.
- Results Orientation: Being persistent and showing perseverance on achieving concrete and tangible results out of personal responsibility; getting optimum results from situations and being ready to take action and show tenacity in case of obstacles or resistance.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Must be able to sit for long periods of time. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Required Education and Experience
4-year degree or equivalent experience
3 – 5 years of digital marketing, email/SMS, and/or WordPress experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Expected to be comfortable working independently and collaboratively
- Familiarity with SharePoint, WordPress, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google My Business, and Hotjar a plus