Call Center Representative
Customer Service | Business Development
The Contact Center Representative will provide ongoing support to our sales force by conducting research, preparing reports, and handling information requests. Assist in several areas to maintain functioning work processes. Communicate and work with multiple areas of the organization including Sales Consultants, customers, and leadership. Flexible to support changing priorities and needs.
At Cellular Sales, we believe our most important customers are those working on our team. That's why we are intentional about building a family- like culture, offer a competitive compensation package, defined career path, and an industry leading training and development program. We can't expect our people to provide their customers with an unparalleled experience if we don't provide the same for them. We are now the recognized market leader in mobile technology consulting and are relentless in our pursuit to set the bar even higher. Collaboration, innovation, and blazing trails is what we do. Winning is the result. Our people are the secret ingredient for our sustained success. We don't just want to hire people that need a job, we want people that desire to be a part of creating something that will having a lasting impact.
In this role you will
· Accept, resolve and/or escalate customer calls and/or manage the documentation and follow up processes.
· Accept, resolve and/or appropriately escalate Sales Representatives issues/complaints.
· Coordinate and supply necessary documentation within online reporting trackers as needed.
· Utilize internal systems to access and research customer accounts and history.
· Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products or services.
· Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as follow up actions taken.
· Consistently follow up to ensure that appropriate changes were made/actions were taken to resolve customers' problems.
What we would like to see from you
· Accountability: Accepting responsibility that results in anticipation/prevention of problem areas from actions, and problem solving inside and outside the department/organization.
· Customer Focus: Knowing the (internal and external) customer business needs and acting accordingly; anticipating customer needs, and giving high priority to customer satisfaction and customer service.
· Oral Communication: Shaping and expressing ideas and information in an effective manner.
· Problem Solving: Having the ability to identify problems and issues of varying complexities and to find effective solutions with few guidelines.
· Teamwork: Working as a productive member of a cohesive group toward a common goal, and contributing to team development and effective team dynamics.
· Written Communication: Expressing ideas and opinions clearly in properly structured, well-organized, and grammatically correct reports or documents; utilizing language and terminology.
Required Education and Experience
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
Preferred Education and Experience
· Proficiency in Excel highly preferred.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
Active Listening — Giving full attention to what others say, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people.
Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
Time Management — Managing one's own time.
Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of oneself to make improvements or take corrective action.
Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge — Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to the job. Able to learn and work fluidly in new systems as the job demands.
Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work. Able to discern time sensitive situations and act accordingly.
Performing Administrative Activities — Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
Importance of Being Exact and Accurate — The ability to be very exact or highly accurate in performing daily duties.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Classification & Benefits
The classification is Non-Exempt. Your pay will be based on your skills and experience — talk with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more! Cellular Sales offers the following benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), sick days, short-term disability, long-term disability, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, and life insurance.
1400 calls for monthly goal = $600
43 appts = $1,450
33 appts = $900
24 appts = $450
50% comms from appts made = About $300
Hourly Rate = $10.88
40 Hours per week/ 10am-6pm
About $1600 in Hourly pay
Total = $3,950 High
Total = $2,950 Low
Monthly Sales Contests up to $500 bonus on top of commission, fun team selling environment/office space.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.