National Events Sales Consultant
Average Reps $90,000 and Top Reps $175,000
Since our modest beginnings in 1993, Cellular Sales has evolved into what is now Verizon’s most successful technology sales partner. Our more than 6,000 team members operate over 750 retail locations in 41 states and participate in a variety of off-site sales events. National Events team members offer technology products and services in fast-paced settings outside of the typical retail store environment. Throughout our continued growth, we’ve maintained our commitment to being the best at what we do and having a great time doing it!
- You recognize that effort and attitude, not luck or chance, influence your success the most.
- You’ve never met a stranger and thrive on meeting new people.
- You enjoy assertively soliciting interest from potential customers about current promotions and educating them on options that best meet their technology needs.
- Your lifestyle allows you the freedom to travel throughout the country as needed.
- You’re able to assist in the set up and tear down of selling station areas including moving tables, banners, boxes, computers, product, and other miscellaneous items.
- You want uncapped earning potential balanced with flexible scheduling.
- You enjoy individual competition balanced with team goals.
- You want career advancement and ongoing sales training opportunities that further develop you personally and professionally.
- You want group medical/accident/life insurance and 401k/HSA options.
The National Events Team is a great opportunity for the savvy sales veteran or a less experienced person with an outgoing personality and strong drive to succeed. If you’re known for having a great attitude and work ethic and are looking for a career in technology sales, Cellular Sales has a great opportunity for you!
What We Look For
- Tactfully assertive attitude
- Interest and understanding of technology products and services
- Strong negotiating and follow up skills
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Minimum two years of related work experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license to ensure reliable transportation to multiple locations within a designated area