Verizon Inside Sales Agent
Exciting new work from home opportunity working with the leader in the wireless industry! You’ll work with a team of talented, interactive, innovative, and responsible people who enjoy helping others. Leverage the team environment to learn, grow, and advance, while empowering customers through your knowledge of the best wireless products and services. Earn base pay plus outstanding bonus opportunity, based on your performance. Start your Great Experience today!
What You’ll Do:
- Take inbound calls from customers by telephone to provide information about products or services, follow up on a services, and take or enter orders.
- Stay up to date with the latest Verizon technology and product offerings.
- Receive comprehensive training and practice to be fully equipped to succeed, including training on call script examples and talking points.
- Meet or exceed established daily metrics (calls/sales/follow up calls) and performance standards.
- Communicate professionally and accurately to customers, following company standards/protocols.
- Act as a product consultant when promoting, recommending, and selling the value of Verizon products and services.
- Ensure database information is accurate and complete.
- Ensure adherence to all company compliance and security measures.
What We’re Looking For:
- Customer Focus: Knowing the (internal and external) customer business needs and respond effectively; anticipating customer needs and giving high priority to customer satisfaction and customer service.
- Teamwork: Working as a productive member of a cohesive group toward a common goal and contributing to team development and effective team dynamics.
- Initiative: Spotting opportunities; anticipating threats and acting on them; self-starting rather than waiting passively until the situation demands action.
- Oral Communication: Expressing ideas and information in an effective manner.
- Desire to Succeed
Home Office Requirements:
- This job is remote. Must be able to maintain a quiet, secured work area and keep customer information confidential.
- Some onsite events may be required at times, although minimal (training, team calibrations, etc.).
- High-speed home internet is required, as well as the ability to plug into a wireless router via an ethernet cable.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and basic computer skills.
- Experience with face to face or telephone sales preferred
- Experience with customer service over the phone preferred
What We Offer:
- Base Pay of $18/hr. plus uncapped bonus.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k matching
- Company gym access
- Discount on Verizon services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work from home with company-provided equipment
This is a full-time position. Agents must work 38-40 hours a week. Current department schedule is 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Department hours are subject to change based on business need.
A one-day orientation in Knoxville, TN is required for this position. Orientation is 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Training is virtual for two weeks from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.