Operations Support Inventory Associate
Assist Management to develop and implement an inventory strategy for the Operations Support team, including remote support team and field technicians.
- Execute and analyze reports for formulation of inventory strategy; communicating findings to Operations Support Supervisor.
- Track age and lifespan of equipment, communicating when specific equipment will be retired and the pickup/return process. Receive and maintain letters/certificates of destruction for machines that require it.
- Initiate stock balancing activities.
- Manage and conduct all shipping and receiving duties pertaining to equipment within HQ. Log and track all equipment with ability to report on working condition, count, ownership, and age of all machines associated with the Operations Support teams.
- Forecast, tracks and analyzes results for break/fix inventory.
- Maintains records of assigned/loaned equipment (onsite and remote) by location and equipment given. Logs equipment loaned to employees that require temporary use at home or otherwise.
- Facilitate reallocation of equipment from one location to another as assigned; tracking all movement/receipt, etc.
- May be cross trained to perform some tasks of Team Coordinator role for coverage reasons or in the instance that additional help is needed.
- Teamwork: Working as a productive member of a cohesive group toward a common goal, and contributing to team development and effective team dynamics.
- Attention to Detail: Taking responsibility for a thorough and detailed method of working.
- Planning and Organizing: Setting priorities and defining actions, time, and resources needed to achieve predefined goals.
- Oral Communication: Shaping and expressing ideas and information in an effective manner.
- Written Communication: Expressing ideas and opinions clearly in properly structured, well-organized, and grammatically correct reports or documents; utilizing language and terminology.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job is in an office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Must be able to lift up to 50+ lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.