Einstein Analytics/Power BI Developer.
Vertical Sales Manager
Build and maintain functioning data work processes to include report creation, record management, performance and data assessments, forecasting, and data communication. Provide an enterprise-wide CRM solution that connects all marketing, retail, and Contact Center activities.
- Build and work within dashboards, queries and data sets for Contact Center Sales and Analytics teams.
- Utilize multiple data sources to determine the best KPIs to drive the business. Discover and communicate business insights for process improvement.
- Create and audit internal departments’ performance reports; analyze current and historical data, trends, and projections.
- Build and maintain relevant data, metrics, and dashboards to include quality, quantity, experience, and revenue.
- Utilize statistical methodologies to discover relationships between disconnected data points.
- Run continual data assessments to determine the performance and profitability of any given business model.
- Accountability: Accepting responsibility that results in anticipation/prevention of problem areas from actions, and problem solving inside and outside the department/organization.
- Teamwork: Working as a productive member of a cohesive group toward a common goal and contributing to team development and effective team dynamics.
- Written Communication: Expressing ideas and opinions clearly in properly structured, well-organized, and grammatically correct reports or documents; utilizing language and terminology.
- Attention to Detail: Taking responsibility for a thorough and detailed method of working.
- Planning and Organizing: Setting priorities and defining actions, time, and resources needed to achieve predefined goals.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to sit for long periods of time and perform repetitious eye/hand movements.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work depend upon business needs and schedule availability. Must have full/open availability.
0-5% (very minimal) travel is expected for this position
Required Education and Experience
- Salesforce Einstein Analytics knowledge and experience
- Power BI knowledge and experience
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience with charts, graphs, and use of visualization tools
- Experience with report building, analysis, and interpreting meaning for non-technical audiences
Preferred Education and Experience
- Two + years of ETL experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- English Language— Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what others say, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Time Management — Managing one's own time.
- Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge — Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to the job. Able to learn and work fluidly in new systems as the job demands.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work. Able to discern time sensitive situations and act accordingly.
- Importance of Being Exact and Accurate — The ability to be very exact or highly accurate in performing daily duties.
- Ability to write requirements that will enable construction of datasets and dashboards.
- Ability to challenge thoughts and ideals in a professional manner. Asks questions and contributes to conversations effectively.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.