The Marketing Specialist supports the marketing team in the development and execution of multi-channel marketing strategies and tactics including paid digital advertising, email, SMS, social media, direct mail, digital and print signage.
- Coordinate daily execution of marketing strategies across all areas of the company to include print and digital in-store signage as well as digital marketing to include paid advertising, email, sweepstakes, and website campaigns.
- Capture all marketing requests to include corporate marketing campaigns as well as requests submitted by individual markets to support store needs.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business goals and develop project requirements.
- Write creative briefs and work with Creative Services team to ensure deliverables meet the business goals and expectations while upholding brand guidelines.
- Manage campaigns and collateral from planning through execution.
- Assist with executing social media campaigns and blog content.
- Manage marketing calendars. Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Attention to Detail: Taking responsibility for a thorough and detailed method of working.
- Teamwork: Working as a productive member of a cohesive group toward a common goal, and contributing to team development and effective team dynamics.
- Accountability: Accepting responsibility that results in anticipation/prevention of problem areas from actions, and problem solving inside and outside the department/organization.
- Initiative: Spotting opportunities within a circle of influence; anticipating threats and acting on them; self-starting rather than waiting passively until the situation demands action.
- Problem Solving: Having the ability to identify problems and issues of varying complexities and to find effective solutions with few guidelines.
- Results Orientation: Being persistent and showing perseverance on achieving concrete and tangible results out of personal responsibility; getting optimum results from situations and being ready to take action and show tenacity in case of obstacles or resistance.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job is in a professional office environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Must be able to sit for long periods of time. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Required Education and Experience
- 4 year degree
- 2-5 years of business to consumer marketing experience including print and digital campaigns.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree required 2-5 years of marketing experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic HTML Familiarity with SharePoint, WordPress, Endeca, Oracle Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.