Facilities Assistant HQ
Assistant Facilities Project Coordinator
Maintain and oversee the cleanliness, supply and functionality of National Headquarters Building. Provide general facility support by fulfilling routine light maintenance work orders; such as room set up, moving office equipment and furniture or repairs. May observe periodic maintenance inspections.
- Maintain coffee machines ensuring they are full and properly functioning throughout the day.
- Stock kitchen and dining room area, then complete daily stock form and turn in to manager.
- Clean tables and sweep floors as necessary.
- Set all TV’s on and in closed caption mode.
- Verify kitchen condition when vendors arrive and leave as determined by the check list.
- Ensure trays are wiped off, sterilized, and stocked.
- Maintain and ensure dining room, kitchen, common areas, break rooms, pavilion, and restroom areas are presentable for daily use.
- Check for needed repairs and notify manager.
- Ensure garbage does not overflow prior to being serviced by cleaning crew.
- Check break rooms and main restrooms on each floor, wiping off counters, picking up garbage, and stocking supplies as needed.
- Maintain records and report on status of projects and ongoing maintenance work.
- Additional responsibilities to be added by management as needed.
- Adaptability: Maintaining effectiveness in reaching set goals by adapting to changed circumstances, tasks, responsibilities, and people
- Attention to Detail: Taking responsibility for a thorough and detailed method of working
- Initiative: Spotting opportunities within a circle of influence; anticipating threats and acting on them; self-starting rather than waiting passively until the situation demands action
- Planning and Organizing: Setting priorities and defining actions, time, and resources needed to achieve predefined goals
- Problem Solving: Having the ability to identify problems and issues of varying complexities and to find effective solutions with few guidelines
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time, Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 6:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED
Preferred Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous experience in food service setting
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.