National Inventory Non-Sellable Support Specialist
Director of National Inventory
Provide visibility and actionable information to regional leadership in support of their inventory operations focused primarily on non-sellable products. This includes research, clean-up, and reconciliation of non-sellable products. Support regional market leadership with their inventory management processes as a national resource.
- Track, report, and communicate actionable detail related to non-sellable inventory levels.
- Aid regional returns departments in processing their at-risk products (i.e., devices in need of repair, devices missing contents, devices with OS/Pin/Manufacturer locks, clearance/demo device resale, etc.)
- Monitor quantity adjustments for the company.
- Coordinate the return of eligible products via our Vendor Suggested Returns (VSR) process.
- Assist in the creation of Liquidation RMAs with Reverse Logistics Manager.
- Generate purchase orders for regional service departments.
- Support other ongoing RQ inventory management operations to include, but not limited to: PO alignment process, new SKU creation and edits, pricing adjustments, and liquidation vendors.
- Maintain open communication and working relationship with National Buying Group, Inventory Teams for all markets, POS Team, and the Business Operations team as a whole. Enhance inventory control and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the business.
- Accountability: Accepting responsibility that results in anticipation/prevention of problem areas from actions, and problem solving inside and outside the department/organization.
- Attention to Detail: Taking responsibility for a thorough and detailed method of working.
- Initiative: Spotting opportunities within a circle of influence; anticipating threats and acting on them; self-starting rather than waiting passively until the situation demands action.
- Results Orientation: Being persistent and showing perseverance on achieving concrete and tangible results out of personal responsibility; getting optimum results from situations and being ready to take action and show tenacity in case of obstacles or resistance.
- Teamwork: Working as a productive member of a cohesive group toward a common goal, and contributing to team development and effective team dynamics.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job is in a back office/inventory environment.
Must be able to perform repetitious hand/eye movement, Must be able to sit for long periods of time, Must be able to stand for long periods of time, Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- 2 Year Degree
- Computer savvy with excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge, including Macros, Pivot Tables, V Lookups, and complex formulas; intermediate working knowledge with the rest of the Microsoft Office programs
- Some RQ Point of Sale System experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Punctual with reliable transportation
- Good listening skills and ability to follow written and verbal instruction
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision as well as with a team
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.