National Inventory Sales Support Specialist
Director of National Inventory
Provide support for sales operations, which may include several functions within the RQ Inventory Management System such as price changes, promotion updates, sales reporting, as well as functions related to communication and content creation. Work with and support the markets with their sales operations processes at a national resource level.
- Assist with weekly sales reporting for the National Buying Group.
- Assist Buying Group PM with pricing and other commission related settings within RQ as the need arises.
- Maintain and communicate promotion calendar for use by Buying Group and regional leadership.
- Create and curate content related to our key device sales strategy.
- Coordinate coupon requests and creation for the Buying Group and regional leadership.
- Assist Buying Group PM with other tasks related to sales operations troubleshooting.
- Assist with ongoing RQ inventory management operations to include, but not limited to: PO alignment process, new SKU creation and edits, quantity adjustments, pricing adjustments, and liquidation vendors.
- Maintains open communication and working relationship with National Buying Group, Inventory Team / Sales Strategists for individual regions, POS Team, and the Business Operations team as a whole. Enhances inventory control, sales operations efficiency, and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the business.
- Accountability: Accepting responsibility that results in anticipation/prevention of problem areas from actions, and problem solving inside and outside the department/organization.
- Attention to Detail: Taking responsibility for a thorough and detailed method of working.
- Initiative: Spotting opportunities within a circle of influence; anticipating threats and acting on them; self-starting rather than waiting passively until the situation demands action.
- Results Orientation: Being persistent and showing perseverance on achieving concrete and tangible results out of personal responsibility; getting optimum results from situations and being ready to take action and show tenacity in case of obstacles or resistance.
- Teamwork: Working as a productive member of a cohesive group toward a common goal, and contributing to team development and effective team dynamics.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job is in a back office/inventory environment.
Must be able to perform repetitious hand/eye movement, Must be able to sit for long periods of time, Must be able to stand for long periods of time, Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Comfortable with content creation in Adobe and Microsoft platforms.
Preferred Education and Experience
- 2 Year Degree
- High degree of expertise in Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate level knowledge of content creation using Adobe, Microsoft Publisher, etc. platforms
Additional Eligibility Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Punctual with reliable transportation
- Good listening skills and ability to follow written and verbal instruction
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision as well as with a team
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.