Job Title: Market Recruiter
Reports to: Regional Director
Salary Range: $50,000 + Bonus
Cellular Sales, Verizon’s most accomplished sales/service partner, is in search of an experienced recruiter to join our regional recruiting team in the Baltimore, MD area. Market Recruiters are primarily responsible for developing, executing, and assessing candidate sourcing and screening strategies. Ideal candidates demonstrate strong organizational and interpersonal skills and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with high volume recruiting.
What You’ll Do
- Utilize existing sourcing tools to identify and engage qualified candidates for various positions.
- Research, test, evaluate, and implement new sourcing strategies.
- Conduct preliminary candidate screenings/interviews.
- Provide candidates realistic expectations regarding primary job responsibilities, compensation, benefits, scheduling, etc.
- Consistently attend national conference calls to stay current on company-wide recruitment initiatives and data trends.
- Regularly engage with other market recruiters to discuss new and existing sourcing and screening strategies.
- Advise other market leaders involved with the interview process about effective screening tactics.
- Leverage data to promote hiring best practices within the market.
- Ensure legal compliance across all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Assist with the new hire onboarding process as needed.
*Please note this job description is not designed to include a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for the position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Remarkably positive attitude
- High school diploma; college degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience with high volume recruiting
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System(s), preferably Taleo and/or Icims, for candidate funnel management
- Reasonable understanding of Microsoft Office including Outlook, OneNote, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Interest and understanding of innovative/advanced technology to help optimize recruitment efficiencies
*Cellular Sales is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation