Director of Customer Experience
The Creative Manager collaborates with marketing, sales, and other teams to ensure designs succeed. The Creative Manager maintains company brand in an ever-changing retail landscape, across diverse stakeholders, both externally with clients, and internally with employees and potential hires. The Creative Manager is active in design work, and also manages a design team and copywriter.
- Developing design strategies.
- Creates new designs that uphold brand identity and fulfill project requirements.
- Managing design team, evaluating design deliverables, and overall team performance.
- Collaborating with creative team members, marketing, and other departments.
- Presenting work, brand guides, and campaigns in meeting settings.
- Attention to Detail: Taking responsibility for a thorough and detailed method of working.,
- Customer Focus: Knowing the (internal and external) customer business needs and acting accordingly; anticipating customer needs, and giving high priority to customer satisfaction and customer service.,
- Teamwork: Working as a productive member of a cohesive group toward a common goal, and contributing to team development and effective team dynamics.,
- Usage of Technical Expertise: Acquiring and applying technical and functional knowledge in one's own technological area of specialty.,
- Leadership: Achieving results through people by successful objective setting, performance review, motivation, delegation, team-building, commitment gains, and empowerment.,
- Planning and Organizing: Setting priorities and defining actions, time, and resources needed to achieve predefined goals
This position has supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets.
Must be able to sit for long periods of time. Must have reliable transportation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Required Education and Experience
- 4 year degree
- 5+ year(s) of relevant experience required.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Master's degree
- Experience leading and managing a creative team.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Strong background in print and digital design, demonstrate an impeccable sense of typography and adeptness with information design
- Robust background in maintaining brand standards and brand identity • Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize different tasks
- Must be articulate, innovative and able to actively participate or lead brainstorming and strategic planning sessions
- Must be able to multi-task and thrive in a diverse, fast-paced creative environment
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.