Recruiting Coordinator, Contact Center
[Insert applicable information.]
May 11, 2021
Assist Recruiting team to identify, contact, and build a talent pool of candidates for Contact Center positions. Manage daily contact with candidates and utilize company tracking systems to monitor and follow up with candidates in the onboarding process. Utilize interpersonal and relationship building skills to communicate, inform, and project a positive image of Cellular Sales to the community.
- Review resumes, screen candidates, and conduct phone interviews.
- Utilize personal judgment to determine best fit of candidate and business need.
- Utilize internal sourcing/recruiting systems to attract candidates, and record and track all candidate progress.
- Utilize recruiting software tools to engage passive candidates for open Contact Center positions.
- Coordinate and participate in career fairs, networking sessions and other company/community events to include manage scheduling, invitations, logistics, etc.
- Utilize interpersonal and communication skills to be professional and courteous in all dealings, while able to ensure a clear understanding of directions and job requirements on part of the candidate.
- Assist in coordinating and managing virtual and face-to-face interviews, personality profile administration, Recruiting Team calendar, reference checks, and possible cold calling.
- Use best practices in all company recruiting communications to include grammar, writing, style and message themes to ensure overall quality of output and consistency.
- Accountability: Accepting responsibility that results in anticipation/prevention of problem areas from actions and problem solving inside and outside the department/organization.
- Attention to Detail: Taking responsibility for a thorough and detailed method of working.
- Initiative: Spotting opportunities within a circle of influence; anticipating threats and acting on them; self-starting rather than waiting passively until the situation demands action.
- Results Orientation: Being persistent and showing perseverance on achieving concrete and tangible results out of personal responsibility; getting optimum results from situations and being ready to take action and show tenacity in case of obstacles or resistance.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is largely a sedentary role, though some standing may be required. Ability to lift boxes up to 30 lbs. and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. Carry and assemble recruiting materials (posters, handouts, banners, etc.).
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Normal work days are Monday through Friday. Some hours may be required outside of the normal working schedule.
Minimal travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Some full-cycle recruitment knowledge and experience required.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Some knowledge of hiring, employment law, and sales preferred.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- English Language— Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation and coordination of people and resources.
- Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what others say, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Verbal and Written Skills — Utilizing professional written and speaking skills. Talking to others to convey information effectively. May involve speaking one-on-one to individuals, or potentially to groups of people.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do. Ability to adjust one’s own actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Working Directly with the Public — Dealing directly with the public to include receiving clients or guests, supplying information, and promoting the organization at all times.
- Detail Orientation — Possessing excellent organizational and process management abilities.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work utilizing effective time management.
- Team Orientation — Ability to collaborate as part of a team, with strong ability to work independently.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.