Business to Business National Inside Sales Support Representative
National Business to Business Support Team Manager
March 11, 2019
This position will interact with business customers via phone to provide information regarding the B2B Support program and connect businesses with local B2B Representatives. Set discovery and maintenance appointments over the phone.
- Confer with businesses by telephone to set appointments for B2B Sales Representatives.
- Keep records within Salesforce of business interactions or transactions with assigned B2B Reps; recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Probe businesses for referrals and or leads to broaden scope of influence.
- Follow up with businesses to document their experience with service.
- Daily use of Word, Excel, Salesforce, and spreadsheets.
- Adaptability: Maintaining effectiveness in reaching set goals by adapting to changed circumstances, tasks, responsibilities, and people.
- Attention to detail: Taking responsibility for a thorough and detailed method of working.
- Customer Focus: Knowing the (internal and external) customer business needs and acting accordingly; anticipating customer needs, and giving high priority to customer satisfaction and customer service.
- Planning and Organizing: Setting priorities and defining actions, time, and resources needed to achieve predefined goals.
- Written Communication: Expressing ideas and opinions clearly in properly structured, well-organized, and grammatically correct reports or documents; utilizing language and appropriate terminology.
- Teamwork: working as a productive member of a cohesive group toward a common goal, and contributing to team development and effective team dynamics.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, etc.
This is largely a sedentary role; repetitious eye and hand movement is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work vary based on business needs.
No travel is required for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent experience required.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Previous Contact Center and sales experience preferred.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Customer and Personal Service— Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- English Language— Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Sales Knowledge — Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales control systems
- Active Listening— Giving full attention to what others say, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Service Orientation— Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Persuasion— Persuading others to see and understand the benefits of making a choice that they may not have initially considered.
- Critical Thinking— Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Extensive and accurate typing required
- Oral Expression— The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so that others can understand.
- Speech Clarity— The ability to speak clearly so others can understand.
- Written Expression— The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so that others can understand.
- Deductive Reasoning— The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Emotional Regulation— The ability to control oneself and maintain a professional, positive, and courteous demeanor at all times. Able to remain calm and composed in all business dealings.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Call Center Retail Jobs Knoxville Benefits Hiring